Friday, December 17, 2010

She's Crafty

I don't think the Beastie Boys were talking this kind of crafty but that song always pops into my head when  I say "crafty".  Below is a collection of the crafty things I've whipped up to lately.  There are still several things on the list to check off before Christmas.  Hopefully I'll get to them all!

Baby Blanket for my Niece Wynter (hasn't been sent yet, I suck at that part)

Crocheted stuff for Baby Girl

Baby Girl's room (1/2 of it) it's all the way done, I just didn't have a shot of the other side.

Old car seat, recovered.

Thank you to Puking Pastilles for the tutorial! 
Sugar Cookie Kids

Sugar Cookie Snow Globe
Ethan and I both made a Popsicle Stick Snowman.  Love them!!
Bootie for Baby Girl

Another flower for Baby Girl's hair accessories.

Scrap hat from Batman Fleece for Ethan
I love being able to do so many different kinds of crafts! Some of it was learned from others, some of it was self-taught but it is all so much fun and so worth it when it turns out in the end.

No comments: