Monday, July 21, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me!

Well, here it is. 30. I don't feel different. I don't feel old. I suppose that is because I have friends who graduated high school the same year (or before) I was born so it makes me feel young! I had a splendid surprise birthday party last week and Josh is whisking me away to an undisclosed location for my gift. He booked a trip and all I know is what I need to pack. I am hoping to keep the surprise until we reach our gate at the airport. Other than that, my life is the same.

I do have some goals for this year:

1) Work out 5 days a week. Spinning class and some strength training.

2) Lose 30lbs by the end of November for our cruise. Zoiks! That's only 4 months away, I'd better get busy!

3) Get some testing done for food allergies and get on track with my health. (Might have wheat allergy or sensitivity)

4) Continue to workout 5 days a week to get into shape for next year's mountain bike season and races. I'd like to do several 5k's running instead of walking. I'd also like to get pregnant sometime in the next year (possibly).

5) Be happy and proud of where I am physically, mentally, emotionally.


6) Get back on track with our Dave Ramsey plan (financial program).

That's about all I can think of.
I can feel it, 30 is going to be a great year!

2 comments:

Oliver and Keisha said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad that you had a good day--and it sounds fun to be whisked away by surprise!

It was good seeing you guys over the 4th! And your little guy is super cute!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Katie! Your 30's aren't so bad, huh!!? I've survived a whole year of them already. :) Good luck on your list!

Jessica B.