Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas To All

Well folks, THIS is what it's all about......When life gets crazy and throws you great big curve balls, have Christmas and it all comes back into focus.




Good friends and family are what it is all about. Thanks to all of you who have been supporting our family through our "big curve ball".

Most of all, thank you Josh. I truly love you so much and can't express each way you make me proud every day. Before this is all through, we will be much happier, stronger and more in love than ever. You are a wonderful Dad, Husband, Son and Friend. You have taken care of me when I couldn't see the sun through the clouds and I am more than happy to do the same for you. I love you.


May 2009 be a HAPPY, HEALTHY, BLESSED, SUCCESSFUL year for all of us.

No comments: