Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Pancake Fun

Ethan, Josh and I enjoy Sunday mornings. It is a morning for a yummy breakfast of either Sharon's yummy Yeast Waffles or some awesome pancakes. Our favorite way to devour pancakes is in various shapes.

Here we have the Train. I am pretty sure when I flipped this one I lost the smoke stack but other than that, it was a success.



Here is a penguin, supposed to be Pablo from Backyardagains. Did I get close?



Next is the Bunny Rabbit.



Followed by the Race Car. Zoom, Zoom!



The Heart (for Josh :*)



And the ever popular Mickey Mouse.



I have been getting pretty good at freestyle pancake shapes. We have been experimenting with colored pancakes lately. Hopefully I'll find the photos we took of our most recent batch!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Impressed with the shape pancakes!! Good luck on your running/weight loss goals!