Wednesday, October 28, 2009

An addiction

Ok, it is now near 1 a.m. and I am ferociously feeding my newest addiction.  Hello, my name is Katie and I am addicted to sewing blogs.

There, I said it.  Phew.  It feels good to get that off my chest.  Surfing for cute sewing or home making blogs has become my newest addiction.  I suppose in the long run it is healthier than say smoking but the lack of sleep ain't good.  There are just so darn many out there to read though! My list of links grows longer nearly every day.

My list of things to make for gifts is getting smaller but I keep getting ideas from blogs and books from the library so my list of "things I want to make but have no idea who to give them to" keeps growing!

On a side note, because of one of my blog finds earlier this evening, I joined a 12" quilt block swap on http://www.swap-bot.com/ .  I hope it all works out well, hope we go a few rounds and I hope who ever gets me actually sends out the block AND I hope I like it.

It is time for me to go check how much snow we've gotten.  "They" say we should get anywhere from 10-20 inches.  Snow was coming down like crazy when the storm first started....wonder what it looks like now.......

No comments: