Friday, September 10, 2010

Diaper Registry

Hey all!

One or two of our friends here have mentioned a baby shower and that we should register for stuff.  So far, this is all we can think of to register for. So, I wanted to let you know that we are registered at Diaper Daisy.  We have most of the necessities for a baby (crib, stroller, car seat, etc.) and oodles of clothes on the way from generous friends.

Cloth diapering is very important to me (Josh says, "Whatever you want to do, babe.") and I've done loads of research to find diapers that will work best from birth to potty training, and the two brands I've registered for; Softbums and Fuzzibunz are it ~I hope~.
Softbums Cloth Diaper
FuzziBunz Cloth Diaper
The company I've chosen to register with (Diaper Daisy) is a Rocky Mountain company local to us in Colorado.  I'll likely be registering with one other company in town (eco-Politan) and again, they are a local business.  The Softbums are made in the U.S.A. *not sure about Fuzzibunz, I know some are made in the U.S.A.* In addition to helping the environment, it feels good to be supporting local businesses!

Thanks!

No comments: