Friday, November 19, 2010

Holiday Cards from Shutterfly

I've been searching high and low for a really cute Christmas card for our family to send out this year.  I've finally found a HUGE selection! Shutterfly has literally hundreds of different ones to chose from.  Josh and I have had an online photo album of sorts called Josh and Katie's Barcklay Family which led me to check out what else they had to offer.

This is one of my favorites! I love the colors an "mod" design.  There are a few variations on this theme.
 


This one is great for the same reasons...I am a HUGE fan of the bright colors that are present in so many of their designs.

The black with the bright colors is very appealing to me.  I thought I'd like a more traditional card but I'm not so sure now!

They even have this option which combines a photo card and Christmas letter in one.  Nice.



Their options are seemingly endless.  You can choose the size of your card, how many photos you'd like to have on your card, folded or flat cards, dozens of color variations, type of paper it is printed on, the designer.....the options are endless!

In addition to ordering a photo Christmas card from Shutterfly, I'll be ordering Baby Announcements when the time comes! They have just as many options here as with their holiday cards but here is a peek at a few!

So stinkin' cute! 

If you are in the market for some photo cards, books or other gifts, head over to Shutterfly and get your orders in before time runs out! 

No comments: