Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Morning Walks

This week marks the second week of my new resolve to walk four days a week. It has been going pretty well. I walk anywhere from 1 mile to nearly 3. The distance really isn't what I focus on. Just keeping active. As many of you know I am planning for an all natural birth with Baby Girl. Keeping active and keeping extra "baby weight" off is very important for that.

We usually walk down to our neighborhood park about 1/2 a mile from our house. Ethan rides his Spiderman scooter, I walk and Jango tries to keep up (he is a bit on the fat side - sorry buddy). Ethan has made a few new friends at the park and looks forward to seeing them when we go.

Our park is set up so there is a path surrounding the play area. So Ethan can play and I can continue walking while he plays. Perfect! Now all I need to do is add some prenatal yoga into the mix (hopefully in a few days) and I will be well on my way toward the birth I want.

No comments: